Music Banter - View Single Post - The Support and Encouragement Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 01:22 PM   #80 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
This week. I can't very well do anything about it right now, and it's not going to kill me in the time it takes to get insurance tomorrow, then set an appointment. I appreciate the concern Chula.

I've been looking at images of skin cancer, and it's pretty much a match for what's on my leg. When I first Googled it, my heart sank, but of course I am NOT qualified to diagnose anything on anyone, especially myself.
Oh man, let us know! If I was a praying man I'd be praying for ya, though I'm sure it's nothing. I'll ask Karen to intercede; she's big in with Jesus.

I had/have something on my back which scared the **** out of me and I left it for literally it must have been a year before finally gathering the courage to go to the doc. Turned out it was nothing. Not cancerous at all. But Jesus you **** yourself; the relief though when you're given the all clear. Worth it, and anyway if it is anything it can only be treated if they know about it.

Be thinking of ya man! Let us know as soon as you do (once you've let your family know, of course).