Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 02:51 PM   #267 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Sorry but everyone that keeps doing this is kind of a dick. I don't particularly find it fun or humorous anymore taking advantage of Trollheart's generosity by giving him **** we already know full well that he's going to hate. At least challenge him with something experimental and unique rather than aggressive hip hop
This hits it right on the head. Thank you my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
I want to see his thoughts on the album. He can skip it if he wants, but he did ask for any album from any genre in his first post. So I see no problem.
I did, but not ****ing ten hip hop albums. I'm just not going to do that. I do not like hip hop much and as YD says you all seem to be doing this just to make me listen to crap I won't like. I think I said in the OP I didn't want that to happen.

Right then: new rule.
ONE genre/subgenre at a time. If someone recs me a black metal record, then nobody else can suggest that till at least FOUR other members have put their recs in. Otherwise we'll have nothing but ****ing hip hop and this is not what this is about.

So rethink: I've done Kanye West and now I'm not doing any hip hop till the current published list is done. After that, one of you may drop one on me but then I need four other genres/sub genres before anyone else does.

After all, I'm not doing this just to hear stuff I hate. I'm genuinely trying to expand my music tastes and trying to convert me to hip hop while driving me up the wall is just not going to work.