Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 02:59 PM   #4837 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

My debating skills are quickly fading, and I find that my self esteem is dropping to an all time low. I've decided to follow the YorkeDaddy school of conversing, since he internally deals with these flaws every day, and so he must have some knowledge in overcoming them. Well, here goes...

I hate *Person I don't like*! How dare they give someone looking for recommendations music that challenges the sounds that they generally enjoy, finishing their post with a joke that I took far too literally despite there being a fucking emote to ensure that even the most weak-minded users wouldn't take it the wrong way, rather than just giving them a safe suggestion that ultimately does nothing to expand or compliment their tastes! I'm going to call them childish and incredibly unimaginative names (seriously, my name practically has the word "orifice" in it, and yet "Oriphidouche" is the best you could come up with?) when they're not around! *giggle*

Am I doing this right?
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote