Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 04:33 PM   #4852 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
my name practically has the word "orifice" in it, and yet "Oriphidouche" is the best you could come up with?) when they're not around! *giggle*
In Pork Daddy's defense, he called you "Orphidouche", not "Oriphidouche", which sounds much better and actually made me chuckle just a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Speaking of which, I was surprised when Grtwhtgrvty got temporarily banned the other day. The Support thread was getting pretty goofy, and he didn't have a great track record, but I still didn't see that coming.
I wasn't surprised. On there own, the abusive posts that he made that probably got him banned were perhaps not explicitly ban worthy by themselves (though they probably violated the rules of the site anyway), but I imagine Urban took them as the straw the broke the camel's back, as he had made a habit of being pointlessly antagonistic, to the point of being abusive, many times all throughout his time here. I figured it was only a matter of time.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote