Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 04:36 PM   #4854 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Just so people know: I felt one of my friends was being taken advantage of in an otherwise excellent thread. I called one of the perpetrators a douche, and that is the sole thing that prompted this outburst from Ori.

Just some objective facts so we can all be informed readers
Yes, I now see that you are a beacon of maturity and morality. You've shown me the error of my ways. If I take issue with something someone says in good humor, I should call them a douche.

Some more facts: I recommended a fucking Psychedelic Rock album to Trollheart, a genre that he doesn't hate but in fact has made an effort to explore since it's intertwined with Prog Rock. Then I joked "I want to see how much you hate it ", knowing fully well that he would be surprised by a bunch of Garage-esque girls grabbing his eardrums, but enjoy the experience in the end since it isn't that much of a departure from his usual music.

Seriously YorkeDaddy, you were a prick. While everyone was throwing Hip-Hop at him, I recommended a Psych album that he might actually enjoy, and yet I get called a douche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I prefer Oriphice.
I know, right?
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote