Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 04:58 PM   #275 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
How about Boris' Pink? I have no illusions that you'll like everything on it, and it's possible that you'll hate the whole thing, but it's such a diverse album that I'm curious what your opinion on it would be on a song-by-song basis. It's eclectic enough that it might "broaden your horizons" a bit, if nothing else.
I'll certainly listen to it and tell you what I think, but I'm not really doing a track-by-track thing here. If anything stands out (good or bad) I'll be sure to note it though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadChannel View Post
Ah, that's too bad. Although, I think it's one of those albums that either people love or hate, which is fine.

That said, I still hope you're cool with checking out that Slint album. It's got some mathy elements to it, but it's absolutely nothing like Hella (subtle, intelligent guitar work instead of balls to the walls Zach Hill'd freakout).
I'll put it on the list. One album won't spoil the whole subgenre for me I'm sure. I'll give it another go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post

The Black Heart procession - 2

throughout some of our other ventures on this website you have very positively expressed interest in this band.....this is in mine and i honestly think most fans opinions....their best
Yeah, looking forward to that.