Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello thanks for allowing me to be here
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 11:36 PM   #74 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I didn't say that it did. I was just showing it's not really that far of a leap that the US government would do such things considering it's history.

I said in my first post that I also wasn't convinced, but I'm also not gonna back the government like you do because they are shitbags.
Charles Manson supports gay marriage. Do you support gay marriage? If you said yes then you just gave a massive pat on the back for good ole Manson.

Just because the guy who's being blamed sucks doesn't mean you have to immediately agree with his enemies, but that's kind of how it goes with conspiracy theorists. Yes, you will have to defend a man accused of some bull**** he didn't do, but that doesn't mean you accept everything that the man has done.

Like say a man gets murdered and the police have their eye on a suspect. You were licking the suspect's scrotum the evening of the incident, so he's innocent as far as that goes. However, it's pretty safe to say that the suspect also shipped cocaine to several third world countries to supply the drug trade and in turn create business for himself. So would you say that he murdered the man or would you say you licked his balls at the time of the event?

Ad hominem ain't no fun man. You always end up tongue thrusting someon'e nutsack.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote