Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello thanks for allowing me to be here
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 11:57 PM   #82 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Ok. What's your point? If you're not interested in having a conversation just say so. These vague one sentence responses really don't add much.

Also, the first two ops I quoted are not related to Northwoods, and were carried out.

Quote:
Is it logical to assume that, even if other countries have carried out false flag operations (especially horrible regimes such as, say, the Nazis or Stalin), the U.S. has never done so? Well, as documented by the New York Times, Iranians working for the C.I.A. in the 1950's posed as Communists and staged bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected president (see also this essay).

And, as confirmed by a former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence, NATO carried out terror bombings in Italy with the help of the Pentagon and CIA and blamed communists in order to rally people's support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: "You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 05-19-2015 at 12:11 AM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote