Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 03:35 PM   #19577 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Okay let me ask y'all something, or rather describe a situation to you, and see what y'all what have done - and yes, I'm still pissed over it. So just before lunch I get a call from my kid's vice principal, he needs me to come to the school. Wouldn't tell me what was wrong over the phone. So I get there, and apparently another boy on my kid's soccer team (it's through the school) backed him into a corner, and was harassing him. Apparently my kid takes a swing, breaks the other kid's nose. Okay my kid gets sent home for the rest of the day (school is over next week) but suspended from sports for TWO WEEKS until June 2nd. MEANWHILE the other boy is sent back to class free & clear. I realize the two have had issues in the past (resulting in a black eye to MY kid) and from hearing what happened, it was clear to me that it was anything but a "friendly" chat, like the VP would have me to believe. He told me that because my kid swung first, that he was at fault and that they have a "zero tolerance policy" on violence in school, and that he had no choice. I told him that was a load of horse s*** and he knew it. Long story short after a p*** fight back and forth I told him that he and his policy could kiss my white a$$ (no action taken to the other boy). So yeah, I'm ticked. Thoughts?
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote