Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 05:43 AM   #3031 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
SSSh drama queen, don't talk at me, like you know why I don't like police.

We've been over this. I don't behave like an *******. I do my thing, whatever that maybe in the privacy of my own home. I don't drive, and I don't don't bother anyone.
Last time I checked, police were civil servants, that do a job that we the people deemed necessary. We felt we needed to be governed, so therefore we created a government, and entrusted each of our states with it's own branches of law makers and law enforcement. Now it's become so outta wack that sometimes being a policeman means you get to do terrible things to people with impunity. And that's disgusting. I already told you, I don't dislike you personally.

Something you don't know about me because you just got here. I studied forensics, and got to know quite a few ex police officers, and fed's that are now retired college professors, and do you know what happened?

I got sooo fed the **** up with the inner workings of a broken judicial system, I am considering (when I get my funding back.) switching my major to criminal law. Defense, just in case you were wondering.

I don't trust cops, not as far as I can throw them. I think they bank on the average citizen not knowing their rights, and not knowing what those rights mean.
I'm glad you finally admitted that you might like me. And good, the system needs more fiery people like you. Too many people DON'T know their rights and cops get away with violating them. Know your rights, people. Do not let a cop violate them.
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote