Music Banter - View Single Post - R&B/SOUL. From the 60s & 70s.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 11:53 AM   #114 (permalink)
Clefsong51
Music Addict

Default if i may....

where to start...meet the temptations[1964]great album with a dual purpose,an introduction as well as a greatest hits compilation...more power to the people-the chi-lites[1971]this is the one that pushed them to the top of the hill as far as seventies soul groups went...the ojays in Philadelphia[1969]great lp considered a classic today...special lady-ray,goodman&brown[1979]their best album of the many they've made check out the cool[thrill-friends]...chuck Jackson's greatest hits[1965]if you're a soul music fan then get this classic album from the great soul crooner himself[any day now-if I didn't love you-I wake up crying-any other way]and many more...it's hard to pick one isley bros album as the best[most are great]but[the heat is on-1975]is a classic...a quiet storm-smokey[1975]the master songwriter himself put together a masterful lp...the spinners-yesterday-today&tomorrow[1977]maybe their best with the mellow[I'm riding your shadow down to love]and the jamming[throwing a good love away]very nice...prisoner of love-james brown[1961]the first album from the[godfather of soul]and a good one too[try me-bewildered-lost someone-that thing in g],,,i'll return with more treasures.
Clefsong51 is offline   Reply With Quote