Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 03:54 PM   #5936 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. Which entertainment medium do you think is at the highest point as far as quality goes right now? (music, lit, film, tv, etc.)

Music is doing pretty great but I think that TV is undergoing the most rapid change in terms of quality so I'm going with that. I feel like the film industry finds one idea that kind of works and strangle it to death by repetition. Not to say that there aren't a lot of good films coming out right now though.

2. Which deceased artist do you wish you could still see perform (assuming they're back to their normal state after the resurrection)?

I'd like to see Beefheart and ask him how Frownland was.

3. Why did you join Musicbanter?

To spam my music.

4. Do you make your bed? Explain why you do or do not give a **** about it.

I make my bed when I have any judgemental family members over but generally not.

5. If you could choose any three pets to get at the same time without having to worry about the cost of feeding them and such, what would you get?

A parrot, a boa Python, and a labrodoodle or goldendoodle.

6. If you could choose any three MB members to hang out with at the same time without having to worry about the cost of feeding them and such, who would you chill with?

It'd be cool to see a show then chat and have some brews with bob, Janzsoon, and rostasi.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote