Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 05:09 PM   #32242 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

My stupid dumb a$$ story of the day: get a call for a 10-50 (accident) at the PX, and was advised it was a blue F-150 and a silver 300 involved. So I get to the parking lot, find the two vehicles parked in their spaces. And the way it was, on the passenger side of the 300, there were several empty spaces (the 150 was parked the other way so that both driver's sides were facing one another). So I just parked the long way on the parking spaces, didn't even bother to turn the tops on. I ask what's going on, and I'm informed that the driver of the 150 hit the 300 with her door. So I get to looking and I can't even see anything. The driver of the 300 starts throwing a fit, and points out this tiny little dime-sized dent on the door.

It was literally so small that if I would have put a dime over the scratch, it would have covered it. After nicely explaining that there wasn't really anything I could do...driver of the 300 straight up cusses me out. Seriously? Complete waste of my time...I coulda finished my nap
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote