Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 11:34 AM   #5944 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

thank you all so much for all the love

1. Which entertainment medium do you think is at the highest point as far as quality goes right now? (music, lit, film, tv, etc.)

I think i'm going to have to go with film....i'm not much into tv really...most of the books i read are older and in all honesty its very rare that i find new music that is really pushing boundaries...not that its bad but nothing really ground breaking

2. Which deceased artist do you wish you could still see perform (assuming they're back to their normal state after the resurrection)?

Nirvana.

3. Why did you join Musicbanter?

mainly because i was extremely board with discussing music with the same two people at the forum i was on previously

4. Do you make your bed? Explain why you do or do not give a **** about it.

no. and don't tell me what to fucking do!

5. If you could choose any three pets to get at the same time without having to worry about the cost of feeding them and such, what would you get?

a cow, an ostrich, and a giant squid

6. If you could choose any three MB members to hang out with at the same time without having to worry about the cost of feeding them and such, who would you chill with?

like so many have said this is a question that could get answered differently every time asked....i really do like the majority of the people here and hope to meet as many of you as possible....that being said i'm going to skip over the people i've met already or hopefully will be this year

off the top of my head

Exo., Janszoon and Engine would be an absolute riot
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote