Music Banter - View Single Post - Is "Avengers: Age of Ultron" sexist?
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 09:29 PM   #43 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

didn't read the thread beyond one of the articles in the opening post, so i don't know if what i'm gonna say is relevant to the current discussion or has been said/addressed/etc, but i'm just gonna throw it out there anyway cause i care just enough about this issue to **** my opinion out here but not enough to read 5 pages of everyone else's opinions since feminism and comic book characters are two of my avid non-interests.

basically yea it's sexist cause the movie is geared for men probably because men mostly watch this kind of movie. if it was some romantic comedy it would be more geared for women. so yea i'm sure it doesn't live up to the ultra liberal gender bending feminist ideology that is being pushed out these days by god knows who, probably some people with funny beards at universities across the world. like this dude.

but yea, the whole "lets have more female x" just cause.... people don't like uneven gender ratios for anything anymore... that **** is really kind of forced and i dunno... just, yea. if that truly concerns you then do your thing. imo reality is a bit sexist tbh.

like i'm really angry that there aren't more males doing ballet. let's stop oppressing these poor boys and let them prance around on their tippy toes like they must truly want to somewhere deep inside their thick patriarchy-washed neanderthal brains
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote