Music Banter - View Single Post - Is "Avengers: Age of Ultron" sexist?
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 10:34 PM   #49 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

yea... i brought the same basic question up here once but basically just got hissed at for being ignorant

but i'm not even knocking it.. i love my cousin, and her and her wife seem to have a good relationship. but yea i think iirc her wife used to date men. where as my cousin kinda sorta did but not really, and she was always clearly a tomboy. so i feel like she became butch enough to basically substitute for a man, and since its a close resemblance the girly chick is into it too. might not even necessarily not like men, just happened to find a butch chick she really liked? plus i can imagine there are some things a butch chick can bring to a relationship that a man can't and vice versa. so they could develop a preference for just butch chicks. but i feel like 9 times out of 10 in a lesbian relationship with that dynamic, if either of them was to go back to go back to screwing men, it would be the girly chick.

that reminds me of couples therapy s4 with ghostface. there was a lesbo couple on there and in one of the episodes they got in a fight cause the girly one was overtly flirting with ghost, who was the clear alpha male in the house.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote