Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 12:18 PM   #3067 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
Don't bother quoting me I'll tell you myself.
I asked if something needed to be done, Yac said yes.
No he didn't, or at least not in the way that you're implying. You asked him if The Lounge was unruly, and he said yes, because of course The Lounge is unruly. It always has been, and always will be. If you asked him today, he'd give the same response. I mean, he ended his message with "food for thought", and never once gave you any orders or advice other than the advice that he was inevitably going to give, no matter the circumstances. And you contacted him, not the other way around. He never said that "something needed to be done", and certainly never gave you any warnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ?
This is the first warning we have had from the owners to get ourselves in order. Just go and look at the last few pages of the Spill Your Guts thread and read the rubbish in it. And if any of the people who posted in that thread are proud of it you should leave because you're not wanted here. You really have reached a new forum low.
^ You have to admit that this post made everything so much worse. You shamed the hell out of people, causing them to point fingers at each other as if to say "Hey, if you think i'm bad, look at how bad they are!" It led to one of the worst and longest flame wars that MB has ever had, made people feel like dirt, and divided everyone into cliques that each blamed the others for the how owners were supposedly cracking down on us. Things were getting a bit rough beforehand, but it was winding down and people were apologizing. It wasn't until this post that everything blew up. If you think i'm wrong, we can take this to PMs if you'd like, and we can talk about it there rather than here, but I just feel like getting this off of my chest.
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote