Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 09:03 PM   #32298 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
*hiding stash*

Srry, old habit, your kind makes me paranoid.

If i may ask, as a cop, what is your take on drug users? do you see them as criminals or just addicts?

For the most part im a good law abiding citizen and though i don't sell drugs i do consume them and though i KNOW they are illegal i in no way view myself as a criminal, tell me, in the eyes of a cop, am i any different than a drug dealer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Loaded question. Kinda like asking What's your take on alcohol users.
Quote:
Im asking out of curiosity, not to start sh*t or anything like that, i just want to know how things look from their side.
Quote:
He's already admitted to smoking a bunch of weed. What does the word "drug" even mean in the context of your question?

Sorry to be a dick, but you're setting him up.
Quote:
He did? i must have missed that.

lol no i wasn't setting him up, i swear

Im not looking for an argument, i get why you assume that cause that is the direction most convos in this forum go to, but i honestly wasn't trying to do that.

Now that i know he's cool with weed that kinda answer my question a bit so i'll drop the subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
I don't think that's an out of line question. The state of affairs between police and the general public these days is troublesome. It's kind of refreshing to be able to ask honest questions to a cop without consequence.
Quote:
Understood. But hope you get my point. Fiddler is cool. Don't want to see him driven out.
Quote:
I admit, i don't express myself like you guys do, does that mean i don't deseve to be in this forum? it seems that even when i try to be rational about my perspective im still an ignorant joke around here.
I totally missed this conversation, I'm sorry. Few things:
  • I honestly don't care who does what drugs as long as you are A) not on the roads driving; B) Shooting people/other violent crimes; or C) in my jurisdiction (just because I don't care doesn't mean I won't bust you).
  • I smoked in high school, every chance I got. And I do mean every.
  • Not a loaded question at all.
  • It's completely 100% cool to ask me ANYTHING. I'll generally respond or tell you to mind your own business if I think it's none of yours.
  • Don't worry about me, Chula. The elitists can kiss my lilly white a$$.
  • Did I miss anything??

Edit: You seem cool Black Francis...
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote