Music Banter - View Single Post - Policing Debate (Moved from the Confessional Thread)
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 07:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Default Policing Debate (Moved from the Confessional Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
I don't agree that marijuana should be illegal. But society does, and so, I will do my job and enforce that law. That doesn't mean I might be more lenient because of it, sure, I might. But a lot of that too comes from how you approach me. If you're a douchebag about it, guess what? You're probably going to get what the law says you should get. If you're cool with me, I'm going to be cool with you. On the flip side of the same coin, if you wanted help, I would personally take you to an addiction counselor or program because that is my career. See the difference?
Nope. Pick a side, either enforce it or don't. It's not your job to police people based on their attitude towards you. If you don't believe it's right to ticket people for smoking weed then don't harass them, and if you do then do it to everyone.

Also, you're not serving your country. You're serving the political agendas of the government/big businesses, or town government/finances (quotas are bullshit). There are very few instances(relatively speaking) that I've ever seen of a cop/military man serving their community/country.

You do what your told by people who do not represent the average American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote