Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 06:48 PM   #32347 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
Okay so it sounds like that you're feeling more violated - your personal security etc than actually ticked over the attempt to steal your purse. Have you considered self defense classes? Just curious, tis all.
I didn't have time to react. That idiot literally just WENT for it in a matter of seconds, as if he was planning it the entire time. In a more ideal situation it would have given me great pleasure to trip him, but no such luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I guess in the minds of extremely melodramatic people it's all the same thing. And 15 year olds should be killed over it, apparently.

Being reasonable = being dense. Got it.
I'm not "melodramatic". My safety and belongings were threatened and violated by some punk-ass kid whose mama needs to slap the shit out of him - or let someone else do it. Preferably the police. It was a terrifying, senseless encounter and I have no mercy or pity for whatever happens to that asshole child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef K View Post
This might be the worst post I've ever seen on this site.
I just happen to have very strong feelings about being treated like a human being worthy of being respected well enough for worthless thugs to realize that they shouldn't be trying to steal **** from innocent young ladies who have never done one goddamn thing to them.

Just because you, a man, have the privilege of being able to do as you please without even the slightest worry that some asshole's gonna try to mess with you just because they think they can get away with it or that they're entitled to whatever you have that they want, doesn't mean you have any sensible reason to dismiss my reaction to what happened to me. Take a seat.