Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 07:54 PM   #32378 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
I'm mostly over it, just a little pissed off that there weren't even surveillance cameras in the bus I was on when this happened. I'm glad that the kid got what was coming to him - just like the officer said, the kid made his choice to attempt to commit a crime and he needs to be punished. And it's not the first time for that shithead, either. I don't care about his life situation, who he is, where he's from, any of that. I. Don't. Care. He's a juvenile delinquent scumbag.
Quote:
Please. I consider myself a compassionate, kind individual. To those who deserve it and actually have something to contribute to society instead of acting like morons, screwing with people for no reason, and just generally being complete wastes of oxygen. Decent human beings are worthy of my unending love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
If he's not going to contribute, he may as well be removed from society until whatever it is that needs to take place in order to reform him has been done.
So basically you're a Republican?

Quote:
nah, I'd probably be let off.

the law tends to favor the word of an innocent-looking, crying young lady.
You're bragging that you think you can get away with murder? That's disgusting. Oh, and when you shoot somebody in the back over a purse, I think the whole "innocent-looking, crying young lady" thing might go out the window.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote