Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 07:58 PM   #32380 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
The bull**** meter is going off the charts. I'm saying it's downright gross to call for the death of a 15 year old regardless of context. You're telling me I'm wrong for saying that. Please tell me how it can be interpreted any other way except "this guy is telling me my opinion holds no weight"
So if a 15 year old kid rapes and murders twenty women and he gets the death penalty? Is that gross? Her reaction is normal, perhaps extreme, but normal. The kid does not deserve to die, and I highly doubt that she truly believes that.

Quote:
Your assumptions are flat wrong so I'm going to have to ask you again to shut the **** up. My "reaction" is that of complete disgust and outrage BECAUSE I have so much experience with delinquent kids and I've seen first hand why they do what they do and how they can fix themselves.
So then control your emotions and present a logical argument instead of calling someone who has a difference in opinions a douchebag. So, were you a delinquent kid who got out of the rat race? Or are you one of the ones who help them? Were you abused? Or just screwed over on a regular basis?
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote