Music Banter - View Single Post - Changes to Rule Enforcement
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 08:15 AM   #51 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
I guess i'm not done here quite yet, though I'll try to stay out of the main debate to keep it from going in circles...

Tore, I have a request for you: Please send me a PM, listing these supposed trolls that natural selection has caused to overrun Music Banter. If you can name more than three blatant flamers that have yet to be banned or driven away, I will rethink this whole matter. Because from what I've seen, the most popular and noticed people on Music Banter are the supportive ones. They're the ones that everyone pays attention to and loves, and there are as many of them as there have ever been.
I probably won't because it's beside the point which is that in a different environment, we'd all behave better towards eachother. It's not really about any one or three members.

As I mentioned earlier, my suggestion should be relatively troll-robust. If it was up and running okay, I'd say unban some of the old trolls and give them a try. Perhaps the environment being a little more predictable (and perhaps friendlier) would make it easier for them to adapt.