Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite superhero
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 10:31 PM   #76 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
*yawn* He's beyond human even though he's human. You're not gonna change my mind, I don't like him. Like him all you want, I'm still gonna make fun of you.
Did you even listen to the thing? He explains in detail how to defeat superhumans without using superpowers (even encouraging people to punch a woman in the throat to keep her from casting a spell). He's the best superhero because his commitment to his cause is so absolute he allows nothing to get in the way of it. Even Spider-Man, with all of his "With great power comes great responsibility" schtick, still spends time on his personal life when he could be researching every possible way to neutralize the Green Goblin or the Scorpion. Who knows if Gwen Stacy might still be alive if Peter Parker had had the same obsessive commitment to fighting crime that Batman does.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote