Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 10:37 PM   #15235 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
I'm on a Refn kick b/c I watched the hour long doc his wife made about him during the filming of Only God Forgives. That little film is especially interesting b/c it gets you in the head a depressed egomaniac and shows ya how he approaches both filmmaking and his own domestic life.

I watched Valhalla Rising, Drive, Bronson, and Only God Forgives without knowing anything about him but now that I know I find myself interested in everything he's made.

So yesterday I watched Pusher, and today I watched Pusher II. Loved em both. I'm starting to think that Refn hates women and doesn't realize it.
Cool, I'm a huge Refn fan and saw that pop up on Netflix so I'll give it a view for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadChannel View Post
It's like 9:00 already, but I'm toying with the idea of throwing on Stranger than Paradise.
Who needs sleep when you have Lurie directed by Jarmusch? I would have gone for Down By Law since you get a bonus with Waits as well.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote