Music Banter - View Single Post - Anyone else using Popcorn Time?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 09:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

Have been using Popcorn Time whenever Netflix fails me for almost a year. Keep in mind that everything on Popcorn Time is from one torrent uploader, YIFY, any time something is loading slowly (AKA any relatively obscure movies) it's because that torrent has a ****ty seeder count. You can literally check YIFY's torrents around the internet on Kickass or The Pirate Bay or whatever and know exactly how well they will play in Popcorn Time, I think new versions of Popcorn Time actually display the torrent health in the menu before you play a movie anyway.

Also keep in mind that there is usually a 720 / 1080p quality option switch in the menu, 720 will obviously load faster and play smoother.
And sometimes the 1080 version of a movie is healthy but the 720 has a low seeder count, or vice versa.
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote