Music Banter - View Single Post - Changes to Rule Enforcement
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 08:40 AM   #135 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
An infraction has consequences in that you're basically on probation, and anything you do can send you over the limit. You reform your behavior to make extra sure that nothing you post can possibly be taken the wrong way. Just likes with a fine, if you have only one than it's a minor annoyance. But the more tickets and citations you get, the closer you get to having to take a driving class or having your license suspended (being temporarily banned). They seem pretty similar to me.
Similar in that respect, perhaps. But if I get a speeding ticket, what I worry about is the amount of money that I have to pay. I mean, that's really the main thing about speeding tickets - they cost money - and this aspect is pretty much non-existent with infractions. 50 speeding tickets will cost you. 50 infractions won't necessarily cost you a thing. So, in practice, the two are quite different.

Edit :

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Tore, I think this system would benefit the community immensely, for what it's worth, but I don't foresee it being implemented.
Thanks WWWP

I believe in it, so I feel like I gotta try (again).