Music Banter - View Single Post - The Thread with No Subject
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 08:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default The Thread with No Subject

Just going to try this out, throw it out there, see how it goes. Probably sink without a trace as usual. Anyhoo, this is a thread where you can post your random musings, comments, jokes, GIFs, videos, or where if you want you can start a conversation about anything you like, and when it gets exhausted another can be started. Or two or more can run at once.

There's no chance of going off-topic, as there is no topic. Maybe it will address the perceived need for a thread in which you can post what you like, say what you like, do what you like, within reason. An SYG thread without the need to spill anything if you don't want to.

Meh, probably just be laughed at or ignored, but hell, if someone wants to use it it's here. Let off steam, criticise something, talk about an album or a film, or just put your finger to your lips and go blubba-blubba-blubba! I don't care. Use it, don't use it, ignore it, laugh at it. Thing is, it's here so if you want to try it out go ahead.

If anyone has some sort of objection to this I'll listen to them, but I think it might be important to have one thread where subjectwise all bets are off. Maybe.