Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 10:23 PM   #131 (permalink)
Key

It's a day early, but...

It has begun! Throughout the entire month of June, I will be talking about Star Wars, but not about the movies, or tv shows or anything like that. We will be talking specifically about the Star Wars video games. I don't know quite yet how far back I will go in terms of the history of Star Wars games, but I do have a list of games that I want to touch on at least a little bit, especially the ones that I enjoy / have enjoyed a lot growing up. I'm also not going to try to talk about games that I haven't played just for the sake of having them be talked about due to their reputation, i'll probably only be talking about the games that I have personally sat down and played. I want each and every entry that I do this month to have some sort of personal connection to my gaming experience, so any game that has a reputation of being good, but is one I haven't played yet, will most likely not be mentioned this month. However, I will be sure to make note of those games so that I can track them down and play them myself. This will also not be just PC games, as I have played my fair share of Star Wars games on consoles, especially growing up. I'll do the best I can to remember my experiences with those games, but I can't promise a lot of long winded paragraph by paragraph entries. I'll do the best I can, but in the end, I just want to talk about Star Wars video games all month, and that's what i'm going to do. So sit tight, it's going to be a fun ride.