Music Banter - View Single Post - Changes to Rule Enforcement
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 10:55 AM   #335 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Tore:

Its not that I don't trust you, I worded that poorly. I don't trust parts of this plan.And your push push push approach made me change my mind about it even more,because I start thinking well hes proposed this before and it was shot down once,why is that etc.
For me you came off to strong and then ya lost me. And thats not personal .

it feels like you are saying you can't police yourself. Which Im more then capable if doing.But as far as using another outlet to communicate with my people from here,I cant realistically text everyone everytime something is hilarious. You feel me, and I dont want to get infracted everytime I

So Im sorry if I offened you personally but I dont see that helping in the lounge.
But if you can clean up the indie boatds so Im not talking to myself or spammers all day Id spend more time there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote