Music Banter - View Single Post - Changes to Rule Enforcement
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 10:51 AM   #377 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
So basically, until everybody agrees with you about your proposal, you're not going to drop it and move on.
No, not quite. I want to try and make people understand the proposal and what it could mean for musicbanter. If someone understands it and they're of the opinion that it's a bad idea, then that's fine. I can respect that opinion. However, if am presented with a problem, I might suggest a solution. If I am confronted with fiction, I might point out the facts. Basically, I like discussing things.

As a side note - if you wanna kill this thread, you should just stop contributing to it.

Quote:
It's also evident from your "new poll" in the other thread that you're just going to keep trying to shove your ideals for a "perfect forum" down people's throats until they either agree or leave.
The new poll was actually Freebase Dali's idea (and a good one too). He's been kind enough to offer constructive feedback, some of which I have agreed with and followed up on.

Quote:
I'm also curious as to why a member like you, whom really hasn't been very active in the past year or so, feels the need to suddenly come back to the forum, only to try to push the idea of new rules. If what you want goes through, would you be a more active member? Or would you just leave us all the the dust to fend for ourselves with the new system that you'd get implemented?
I'm just doing Lord Cthu... I mean, I missed some of the discussions on MB, particularly the philosophical, moral, sciency ones, so I came back. Pushing new rules is not the only thing I've done, but I guess it is typical of me. I do have a fair share of threads suggesting new features, policies and so on. People who know me are probably not surprised.

If the proposed system was adopted, or more likely one of the compromise solutions, I assume I would generally become more active. Perhaps I could get the prog & fusion album club or a journal going again.