Music Banter - View Single Post - Changes to Rule Enforcement
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 12:27 PM   #381 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Note: If I'm responding to old posts that have already been addressed, forgive me but remember the time difference. Also, I tried to address these before I went out to do the shopping today, but I couldn't, and I didn't want to rush it so I'm only getting to them now. Hope everyone understands.

Oh, and as most of this refers to Soulflower I'm sure it will be ignored by her, but for the benefit of anyone who is interested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
Its no winning with some of you. Its either YOUR way or the high road. Tore has been very open and cooperative this entire time.

I am not what else you people want....really.

This is sad.
As others have said, you're doing the very same. And I have no idea where you got that idea, but that doesn't surprise me.
Quote:
I am confused.

So your saying you agree with some of the suggestions but not ALL?

I don't see why you would cast a vote if you agree with some things.

It makes more sense to express what you agree or disagree with versus casting a all or nothing vote.
Because there was only one voting option, yes or no, and in the case where you feel mostly negative about something you go with the majority of your feelings and vote no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
The thing is you're doing exactly that. I've been up to date on the entire thread and I can honestly say that there's nobody claiming the conversation never happened. It's not about what the poll is asking, but how it's being asked. My way or the highway doesn't work in a community like this. It's the iceburg that sinks the ship. Might not be a problem to start with, but water surely fills the cavities. And the last time I checked, ships filled to the brim with water don't float.

And I'm pretty sure you ignored/blocked me, which is just fine by me. I think it's a cowardly move but it is your choice to do so. Instead of responding to what I've said directly to you, you can just block anyone whose responses you simply don't want to see.
She does that with everyone. She won't enter into debate with you unless you agree with her. You're a racist or a bully or worse if you don't.
Quote:
You lied and said he did not agree when he did agree with Tore.

Also, he said its up to the mod and the community (collaborative effort) not just the community.
You've just contradicted yourself in the same paragraph! Also, don't call people liars. It's not nice. I'd do it, but then I'm a bully remember? What Yac said could be taken as not quite ambivalence, but he certainly did not come down hard on either side. He was, as Grampa Simpson once noted, "A little from column A, a little from column B"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
This is why we can't have nice things.
Apart from yourself of course.
Quote:
I am done with my points.

Yac agreed with the points Tore suggested but insisted that there should be a (middle ground) meaning the rules should not be strict but rules should be enforced.

In addition he suggested there should be a collaborative effort between the moderators and the members implying there should be no dictatorship (moderators) creating all the rules without collaborating with the community.

Tore has done that, period. This ain't rocket science, always want to start drama for no reason.
Says the chief drama queen.

For more, read on:

Quote:
But your suppose to be a MOD though talking like this?

First rule in cleaning this place up is getting rid of you off the team.
So someone uses a very light insult, not even an insult, a humourous observation (I don't quite understand it myself but I get the idea) and you want them fired? So how would you react if someone were to call you a bigoted old bitch? Note, I am NOT calling you a bigoted old bitch. I wouldn't do that, even if you were one. That would not be nice and I am a nice person. But if someone (mod or no) did insult you in this way, what would be your reaaction considering how uppity you get about a simple joke made at your expense?
Quote:
I hope everyone see's that KI is the one that bothers and instigates drama with me...I am minding my business and here he come, he cant help himself lol
How can you be minding your own business if you have just insulted a mod and told him he needs to be fired????