Music Banter - View Single Post - Changes to Rule Enforcement
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 02:20 PM   #388 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
TH: Like I said, I don't care what she does nor what she thinks of me. I stand by what I said, it's a cowardly move.
ahhmmm. let me stop you here, and explain to you why for example she don't respond because you guys came at her any old kinda way. In A.A culture ( African American) there are certain un written rules if you kinda adhere to. like you two wouldn't come at me like you do to her because you know I'd turn you into a thether ball. So you guys know how treat me, try treating her the same way and I betcha her attitude changes.

We talked about a lot of things and I attempted and was successful and every single point I made was heard and respected, because I took myself out of one mind set and approached it with another.

I understand that while most of us have people we can relate too, she doesn't, and that being said its easy to understand why she feels and responds like she does. likewise I explained that none of you guys are racist etc, its rather when she makes posts about the plight of the blackman 86% of you understand it intellectually vs empathetically, only because you folks can't relate. I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote