Music Banter - View Single Post - solution for homeless
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 10:45 AM   #81 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
There's no evidence it's a joke thread. It's not in the "jokes" section. You made fun of his suggestions, but JWB has said more controversial things in earnest, so I don't know if he's serious or not. If he's not, then fine, I withdraw my outraged remark. But he'll need to let me know if this is actually one of his plans for the world when he gets into power, or if he's just pullin' my chain. You never know with this guy: what might seem like a joke could be something he's actually proposing. Remember, this is the guy who thinks it's okay to **** animals....
I would think that this exchange should make it obvious how seriously he's taking this "debate"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
What about hobos trying to escape the island? Will the drones get them, or will they just be caught and tossed back? It would be inhumane to kill them, but it would also serve as an example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
there would be mini predator drones to deal with homeless flotillas. they would sabotage the flotillas, leaving the homeless with a life preserver to paddle back to shore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
What if the bum decided to use the life preserver to swim back to the mainland?
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i'm talking an island in the middle of the ****ing pacific bro. so best of luck to him
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote