Music Banter - View Single Post - The final poll on this whole affair?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 09:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default The final poll on this whole affair?

We've been going backwards and forwards for ages now, with arguments presented, debated, challenged and amended. Tore is still it would appear finalising his updated poll with all those extra choices, but we have yet to see it. At the moment, those who have voted have, as Roxy has pointed out, spoken quite clearly that they are against this proposal. Sure, they may only be the most vocal but you know what they say about the silent majority: they're silent because, you know, they don't speak up. So anyone who wants to have a say probably has at this point, it's to be assumed others don't care really.

So it comes down to a simple choice: do you want reform or not? I've posted my little idea for a system, but I couldn't care less if it gets voted down; it's just an alternative to something I think (and the majority seem to agree) we don't need at the moment.

But it's time to get a proper decision made or this will drag on forever. So please everyone if you can, vote, and tell us where you stand, so we can either organise implementing a new system or forget about it and get back to our lives.

Thanks