Music Banter - View Single Post - What phone do you have?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 06:24 AM   #180 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
^ I have not done that yet but I am looking into connecting a 360 controller to my Nexus 7

Also, monkeytennis, you advised me in this thread over a year ago to get a N5 phone b/c of the price and the "stock" android experience and I kind of dismissed it. I went with the HTC One M8 b/c it was so shiny and new and I was a little scared of ditching iOS for Android. I'm on contract through March 2016 but when that's done I fully intend to buy some Nexus phone and go off contract. I do like my htc but you were right and I should've listened to you in the first place.
Was there anything you didn't like about the HTC? Or did you get your Nexus 7 after the phone and you've noticed a difference between stock/bloatware?

That's what I do, buy the device outright and then use a GiffGaff sim. Never been tied into a contract. I bought the Nexus 6 outright from Google, and while it is a lot of money as it had bucked the Nexus trend of undercutting the price of flagships, I had been posting on here for two years about tablets cos I wanted a phone with a large screen (for documentary/sports) + stock Android, looked at iPads, Nexi (plural for Nexus), Notes etc but there was always a drawback on all of them (didn't want two devices so ruled tablets out, didn't want iOS/bloatware so ruled Apple/Samsung out) and just ended up waiting, when the 6 was announced I was like . 100% sure I made the right choice by waiting. Absolutely love this phone. Any sort of video or stream is amazing.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote