Music Banter - View Single Post - Fiddler's Adventures On Patrol
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 10:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
[...] url=http://copradar.com/tencodes/ [...]

I get there and it's a dog that is drunk off it's ass wandering around in the street. Apparently someone had given their dog some beer in their water bowl and the dog was wondering around. Better yet, somebody had reported this dog as a drunk person.
Very interesting police 10 codes. They appear to have little obvious rhyme or reason to the order of the codes.

So what happened to the poor drunk dog??

I guess if Dispatch had known that it was a dog, they could have said: "Echo-One-Nine-Seven, 10-11, 10-56 at checkpoint hotel," assuming a drunk dog can be considered an intoxicated pedestrian. Or are you not allowed to double up codes within the same message?

Here's another question for you, fiddler: are you allowed to listen to music when on patrol? Or do you just have to drive around in silence?

I want to know why Norfolk, VA, lumps in "maternity case" with "demented person!" (10-47 = "(a) Injured (b) Sick (c) Demented Person (d) Maternity Case")
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote