Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 02:03 PM   #23426 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post

Dream Castle by Tanning Salon

kinda looks like a vaporwave cover art, but no no its not. its just a really nice and peaceful ambient album. has this static going on throughout the whole album which makes it sound like youre listening to it on cassette or something (and wow you can only buy it on cassette from their bandcamp page. its very good sleeping music, as I fell asleep listening to it last night. twas lovely.
That's going on to my listening list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment - Surf (2015) : Chance the Rapper's touring band from what I hear. Mixed reviews but interested to hear what it has to offer.

Yeastie Girlz - Ovary Action (1988) : Pretty odd-ball acapella punk/hip hop.

the i.l.y's - I've always been good at true love (2015) : A Death Grips album, by all accounts. Noise Rock/synth. Pretty great.

Algiers - Algiers (2015) : Post-punk, industrial, gothic etc. I'm only hearing massive praise for this album. Super excited for it.

Gangsta Boo - Enquiring Minds (1998) and Both Worlds *69 (2001) : Boo 4 Lyf.

The Auteurs - The Auteurs vs ยต-Ziq [remixes] (1994), After Murder Park (1996) and How I Learned to Love the Bootboys (1999) : How can I go wrong?
In red: the new me is going to try this out...