Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 02:55 AM   #10757 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

So, the girl I've been seeing and talking to the past 3 months fooled around and now she refuses to talk to me on the fact that she thinks I just wanted to **** her. I'm so confused, her and I have opened up and talked about everything, and when she came over and we started kissing it just kind of happened so fast. I stopped when she said "We need to chill", but apparently I just wanted her for her body. I've spent countless hours talking to this person on the phone, constantly texting them, supporting them, and trying to be there for them. I'm just a piece of shit asshole I guess. I followed back on how I felt, and that I was sorry it got that far, but she went on a rant about how guys just wanted to **** around with her and that she wasn't some ****toy. No, ****ing NO! Everything I did up until that point EVERYTHING I DID was because I liked her and loved her art, hanging out with her, and playing guitar with her. Now I'm just some nasty pervert who isn't worth her time. Am I really not capable of being loved? Am I really a bad person? I guess so, I guess I'm just going to forever be a broken piece of **** person.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote