Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 10:55 AM   #10768 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
Yeah, I spilled how I felt about her and why, but I'm just a pos not worth anyone's time or love.
And to everyone thinking I would be one of those guys that harasses women over these kind of situations, no, ****ing no. I've been cutting off everyone in my life right now. I'm tired of hurting people, so I'm just going to retreat back into my shell and cut off all my friends so I don't do this again.
She sounds like someone thats very hot or cold to me. You may have vibed with her, but it sounds like she has issues with relationships so perhaps its for the best that she was honest with her feelings. I can't fathom how making out with her was hurtful to her. You just need to find that one thats gonna give herself to you completely. Don't retreat and go into a shell, its just one of lifes little lessons. I've been tore up over many a females in my life and it never does any good to retreat and distance yourself. Get back on the bike and keep riding. You are gonna be a superstar to someone, you're unique and original so ride it out.