Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 01:41 PM   #10769 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
Yeah, I spilled how I felt about her and why, but I'm just a pos not worth anyone's time or love.
And to everyone thinking I would be one of those guys that harasses women over these kind of situations, no, ****ing no. I've been cutting off everyone in my life right now. I'm tired of hurting people, so I'm just going to retreat back into my shell and cut off all my friends so I don't do this again.
i don't know you so obviously my judgement of you is based on just reading a few posts of yours here and there... but based on what you've said i'm guessing you didn't actually hurt her she just wasn't into it anymore and honestly took a pretty bitchy way to back out of it but yea... it is what it is. you can't beat yourself up over these women man. doesn't solve anything really and women don't want to hear a guy go on about how he's not worth anything etc etc... really you need to learn to stand your ground and call a woman out on her bull****, if anything. and have a bit of confidence in yourself cause you can't do **** otherwise.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote