Music Banter - View Single Post - Metal Album Survivor [1st Wave Black Metal Division]
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 12:09 AM   #1135 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

I guess it's also like explaining to JWB why it's not cool to use fallacies. No matter how specific you get with your obviously correct reasoning, they'll still find some half assed way to write it off. To each their own, I listed all the things I loved about it an you simply retorted by saying those reasons are why you hate Primus. Kind of lazy img, but still, your opinion is still your own. Just know that my own is better than yours. I still love pretty much all of the other bands on the list apart from Deftones and Katatonia, but talking **** on Primus (which translates to first, as in first on the lists of bests, as in the best on this list. Pure logic, don't deny it) either you being petty or you revealing your ****e taste.

And no answer to my initial question? I assumed that it's no, but I figured I wouldn't try to be the TH to your Office Space and find out for sure, because the three bands in question really do attract similar audiences and I want to find out for sure why your opinion is so wrong.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote