Music Banter - View Single Post - How Should MB Be Moderated?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 05:13 AM   #172 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Really? So we should respect the opinions of Flat Earthers and people searching for Big Foot?
Hell yeah. I even respect your opinion that Manowar are better than Iron Maiden! Doesn't mean I agree with it but I have to respect it. Respect in all things man, respect in all things.

"I do not agree with your opinion, but will fight to the death for your right to hold it": some French guy (Voltaire?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Big Foot? I mean come on now folks really? Like are there mythical creature hopping around on one foot? ... or do they walk around on two feet? In all the "Big Foot" footage I've seen caught on video they were like tall humanoid creature walking on two feet. They really should be called Big Feet. I find the fact people calling them "Big Foot" little a bit annoying. But hey I respect their opinion if they believe they should be called "Big Foot." In my honest opinion I don't think they should be called "Big Foot." Still I respect the fact other people call them that.

And I think if we can respect scientist, who believe we live in a holographic universe, I think we can afford a little bit of respect for folks who believe the Earth is flat, cause it actually could be flat in a holographic universe, if those scientist are right.
Mr N brings up some valid and hilarious points. Also, didn't you ever read Terry Pratchett, Batty?