Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 11:23 AM   #674 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I think that Ege Bamyasi is a bit of a grower as well. The noodling gets less pointless the more you start to familiarize yourself with the music.

Also, I have a suggestion. Do you think that you can put the track names in your reviews? Not everyone remembers the tracklisting of an album and while it's not a massive hassle to google it when reading one of your reviews, I think it'd help. It's your thing so do as you please though.
Honestly? No. I'm having a hard enough time keeping this going as it is (hence the drop from two or sometimes three albums a day to only one) and some of these albums can have fifteen or more tracks. I have a matrix set up for this and frankly it really would be too much trouble to go typing in all the names, especially when some of them can be really long so it's really just too much hassle, sorry. Wiki exists for a reason. Sorry if that sounds snippy, but I just can't put any more work into this than I'm already doing, as I have let my journals slip and need to catch back up. Not to mention Metal Month III is now only a scant four months away!