Music Banter - View Single Post - One final proposal: towards a new dawn at Music Banter
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 06:06 AM   #39 (permalink)
Nurse Duckett
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Well, you gave the impression you agreed with him, which is why Exo said this. I tend to agree with him. If you had said "My boss is such a douche! He refuses to employ anyone if they're into the Simpsons", then yes, you would be blameless, but here you're validating his belief so you get called out too.

Yeah. You obviously haven't read Exo's journal, or his film blog.

How is he missing the point? You chided me for using a Simpsons reference without, as I pointed out, bothering to check how it applied, accused me (along with every other Simpsons fan) of having no sense of humour and basically were just very dismissive and condescending.

I think we both got your point very well.

Also, if you're going to get pedantic, learn to use punctuation. A question ends with a question mark, not a full stop. "Its" is possessive, so it should be "it's possible", there should be a semi-colon after "point", not a comma and ideally a comma after "skills".

See? We can be snarky too. You get treated as you treat others.
The point was, my boss wasn't mentioned by me, i said my friend not my boss and thats why i questioned his reading skills.

TH this is a internet forum, not everyone likes The Simpsons and you cant tell anyone not to take the piss out of The Simpsons. Simple as that really, get used to it.

So, pedantic! Someone totally misquotes me, i pull them up on it and that makes me pedantic. You're a dumb as he is, go feck yerself.
Nurse Duckett is offline   Reply With Quote