Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 09:57 AM   #5966 (permalink)
FaSho
____

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
4. Name one common musical trope that you can't stand.

Post-rock. The whole building to an epic crescendo thing is cool n all but I just think it's a whole lot of waiting for what would basically be the chorus in a pop song. **** your pretentious ambient soundscape bull****.
ugh

1. What is a question that you've been asked recently and how did you respond?
"14 hour bus ride to NYC next month?"
"Sure"

2. Describe one of the most frustrating moments of your life (could be real or from a dream)?
A little over a year ago, I received a citation for underage drinking. I was 18, which in my state carries substantially worse consequences than being 19 or 20. I went to court three different times in five months, and the final time when things were finally going to be settled, I went to the bathroom to pee and missed my name being called, and ended up getting slapped with an FTA and was arrested and processed and in jail for a few hours. The whole thing ended up getting dismissed because one of my professors has friends who work with the district attorney and thought the whole story was ridiculous, so it ended up being for the best that everything happened the way it did but god was it a hard situation to deal with.

3. You can have lunch/play cards/smoke out with/watch movies/just hang out with five celebrities, who would you pick?
Jerry Seinfeld
Kanye West
Bill Murray
Dennis Rodman
Ilana Glazer

4. Name one common musical trope that you can't stand.
Repeating the chorus two more times in lieu of a third verse

5. What part of a mate do you find most attractive (physically speaking, but if you want to thumb your nose at that go ahead and talk about personality or something)?
The look in a person's face when they're genuinely excited or in awe of something. I like a good butt as well of course.

6. What's something that you believe unfairly gets a bum rap?
Running for pleasure
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote