Music Banter - View Single Post - How Should MB Be Moderated?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #211 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

The point is that, as I said, EVERY single post Veg makes is huge. She doesn't seem to know or be able to compress an idea or opinion down into a few lines or a paragraph, she literally has to go on for lines and lines and even pages sometimes, often saying the same thing ten different ways.

The ridicule her message was met with is, on my part anyway, a reasonable reflection of and reaction to the way this has been long drawn out; I mean, at this point you still want another week to finish this poll, don't you (assuming you are finishing it)? It's gone beyond a joke, even poor old Mel Gibson didn't suffer as much at the end of "Braveheart" as we have here. It's just been dragged out way too long.

I'm sorry you're giving up --- well, not your attempts to change something that doesn't need to be changed, but on MB in general --- but sadly it proves that I was right when I prophesied that if you didn't get your way, if the poll and general opinion (which was already against you pretty much from the start) didn't suit you that you would leave/stay away. For someone who prides himself on logic, intelligence and a scientific approach, this just looks like you getting fed up of the game and taking your ball home.

What was said about Veg was all in jest, and quite honestly if someone can't take having a joke made about them then I don't see why they're here: we're not all super serious and afraid to mock each other.

By the way, in case you're worried, the gif referred to my frustration with your system and your attempts to push it (or paradoxically perhaps, your lack of recent input; the poll and thread had been more or less left to degenerate into off-topic-ness ...) and was supposed to be me blowing my brains out, nothing to do with Veg.