Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 09:57 AM   #32634 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It wasn't WISSK was it? If so, I told you so.

The network for the program that my department at work do all of our business in is down today, so I've got nothing to do and I'm basically getting paid to surf the web while they resolve the issue.
Oh hell no. Crystal Method Cherry Twist was playing at the time of it's demise. It's more a matter of matching a better sub to the amp, than the music I'm pumping through it though. I'm gonna go one grade better, and see what happens. I just gotta fork over a few more ducketts. It's more of an obsession now than anything. A quest, if you will, to find the perfect sound. A sound that you not only hear, but one you can feel right down to your very soul.

Funny, right before it went out, I was at a friends house where he was gloating about his new Camaro, and the sound system it has in it. I told him it was OK, but really not up to what it could be, and that mine was better. He argued to the point of me dragging him to my SUV, sitting him in the passenger seat, and letting loose on some Panama - Always. After the first bass hit, he simply said "Dam, you win". Then it got better and his eyes widened, as he sank into the seat.