Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 10:57 PM   #19923 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
I straight up told her not to contact me again, and that she could keep the money I lent her for getting out her guitar (at this point, I don't even want to meet her or even get anything from her let alone 300 dollars). She suffers from Manic Depression, and it's been pretty prevalent lately with her wanting to commit suicide (before we did anything). I'm still worried about her, but I need to take a step back and worry about my mental health right now.
Mind you, I'm not insinuating that you should, but there's always the possibility that some amoral individual might take something that a certain woman may or may not have said or done, and decide to write her phone number on a men's bathroom stall... or twelve. Such a thing would certainly be contemptible, but depending on what this woman has said or done, it might not be entirely outside the realm of acceptability. Just sayin'.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote