Music Banter - View Single Post - Fiddler's Adventures On Patrol
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 05:11 PM   #40 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Fall in grunts and act like you know what a straight line looks like!

I love going to the PX because people are parked on the sidewalk. What kind of driver's license you have that allows you to park on the sidewalk like a straight up idiot? Let alone the sign that says otherwise. Had two cars and a van towed. The owner of the van comes out and of course gets ticked off. Sorry lady! Go pay the $50 to get your car out of the wrecker service's lot because you can't read/choose not to.

Had to go to a local cemetery and deal with a pissy funeral director moving the casket of a soldier. Apparently there were about 12 plots which had become so eroded that the caskets were in danger of falling into the river. Any time you disturb a service member's final resting place, you have to have an Honor Guard detail and an MP or two. The director was quite annoyed that his schedule was delayed half an hour waiting on the Honor Guard detail. I may or may not have dropped a line to my Sheriff's Deputy buddy about the expired tags on the hearse. May or may not have.

And of course with the heat wave, we've had people being treated for dehydration by the Medics left and right. Well when a Medic has to treat you for the same thing twice in a week, they're required to take you to the hospital and get you checked out to make sure everything is okay. I got called because this situation came up and the Soldier basically refused to go to the hospital. I told him he could go willingly with the Medics or I could put him into handcuffs and take him myself. He took the Medics.

Alright drop and bang out 10 and get lost!